- Our Yummy KS2 topic this half term
- A suspense story by Josh in Year 9
- Well done to the pupils who have achieved their Level 1 award
- Year 9 Skeleton Poster Competition
- Our KS3 pupils have been finishing off their Science projects
- It has been exciting to see beans, tomatoes and potatoes growing from our school gardens
October 2017 - School News
05 October 2017
In KS2, our topic this half term is ‘Scrumdiddlyumptious!’. We have been enjoying a yummy journey of discovery, tasting fantastic fruits and tantalising treats! Some of our Literacy work has focused on Instruction Writing, so we have been following recipes to make some delicious treats, as well as making up our own recipes and writing sets of instructions to go with these.
We have also been looking at Nonsense Poetry, and have smelled and tasted a variety of foods to use as inspiration when creating our own nonsense words!
All in all, it’s been great fun!
25 September 2017
Pupils have completed their Level 1 Bikeability Award! During the achievement of their award, pupils learnt how to ride safely and how to maintain their bikes. Well done!
News and features from BBC News - Education and Family